There is no license information available for the latest version (1.4) of this package.
Common utils fonctions
1.4 2021-01-27 17:06 UTC
A bench of utils functions
- Check if array is sequential (numerical keys ordered)
- Check if array has homogeneous elements in it (with inheritance support)
- Flatten array (nested field brought up to first level, concatenating keys)
- Sort by field
- Generate objects from json, with each json field converted to attribute
- JsonObject could include another one (or a list).
- JsonObject could be generated from a parent with additional Json data.
- Functions to sort or search in a list of objects.
- Generate simple curl request, with configurable headers, cookies, curl options
- Isolate target HTML non-empty element by id or class (if only this class for this element)
- Retrieve list of similar first child tags from HTML source
- Get tag content if not nesting a similar tag.
- Get attribute from isolated html tag
Convert some data from a unit to another (typically from fahrenheit degree to celsius degree, using kelvin International System unit)
Filter incoming string